Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 68% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €639 (6,329,733 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)