Cost of living comparison between Tashkent, Uzbekistan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,824 (9,427,109 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)