Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 65% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €805 (8,081,776 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)