Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 543 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,417 (6,872,195 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)