Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / UZS *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,578 (6,907,200 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)