Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,933 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (34 minutes ago)