Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,753 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)