Cost of living comparison between Tarragona, Spain and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,317 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (34 minutes ago)