Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,329 in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)