Cost of living comparison between Tarnów, Poland and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23070 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,141 (9,280 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Trento costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (44 minutes ago)