Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23659 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,391 (10,105 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)