Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23179 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,456 (6,282 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (24 minutes ago)