Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01901 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,149 (Php113,072) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)