Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01782 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,138 (Php119,964) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €4.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)