Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12381 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,256 ($b10,144) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (about 1 hour ago)