Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12350 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,362 ($b11,031) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lublin costs 202 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥1 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (about 1 hour ago)