Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12365 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,131 ($b9,148) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)