Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13740 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,263 ($b16,468) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)