Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21856 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,183 (5,412 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (43 minutes ago)