Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22233 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,887 (8,488 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)