Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,812 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)