Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,659 in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)