Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 454 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08999 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,540 (17,116 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)