Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 484 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08874 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,498 (16,883 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)