Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,081 (Rp 43,626,885) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)