Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,584 (4,420,378 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)