Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,964 (7,082,473 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)