Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04744 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,671 (Mex$ 35,232) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (33 minutes ago)