Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 437 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,490 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (26 minutes ago)