Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,446 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)