Cost of living comparison between Tampere, Finland and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,693 in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)