Cost of living comparison between Tamale, Ghana and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23505 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,182 (GH₵9,281) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)