Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20690 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,027 (GH₵9,797) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)