Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,733 in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (40 minutes ago)