Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 816 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,021 in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)