Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,087 (CH$1,520,160) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,440 (about 1 hour ago)