Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,884 (CH$1,440,761) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)