Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22161 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 102% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,572 (GH₵29,654) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)