Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22225 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 103% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,078 (GH₵27,347) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)