Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 298 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20841 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 89% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,669 (GH₵27,201) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (36 minutes ago)