Cost of living comparison between Takoradi, Ghana and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23690 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 117% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,774 (GH₵28,593) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (37 minutes ago)