Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20471 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 85% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,023 (GH₵29,421) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)