Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18387 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 65% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,472 (GH₵18,883) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)