Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00753 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,461 (¥326,716) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)