Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00751 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,445 (¥325,446) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €430 (22 minutes ago)