Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12760 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 24% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,679 (元13,163) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)