Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,473 (元11,602) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (41 minutes ago)