Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20961 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,883 (RM8,983) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)