Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20942 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,770 (RM8,453) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)