Cost of living comparison between Taipei, Taiwan and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 573 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02896 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,271 (112,952 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)