Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 631 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03048 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,267 (107,185 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)