Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 774 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02861 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,096 (73,268 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)