Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 658 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02940 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,410 (81,983 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,100,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $462,325 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)