Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03062 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,427 (111,929 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (39 minutes ago)