Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02972 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,355 (79,232 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (38 minutes ago)