Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03082 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,531 (82,120 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)