Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02792 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,330 (47,659 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)