Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02951 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,397 (81,228 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)