Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02830 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,600 (56,545 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)