Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02963 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 4% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,986 (100,789 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)