Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02758 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,692 (61,359 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)