Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02976 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,827 (94,979 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)