Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12812 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,317 (元10,279) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)