Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01477 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,111 (руб 75,217) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (33 minutes ago)