Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26196 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,230 (S/. 4,696) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)