Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25779 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 46% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,184 (S/. 4,592) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (27 minutes ago)