Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26789 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,296 (S/. 4,838) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (23 minutes ago)