Cost of living comparison between Tabuk, Saudi Arabia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24503 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,943 (﷼ 12,011) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (37 minutes ago)