Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,417 (746,088 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)