Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,586 (808,307 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (40 minutes ago)