Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,648 (813,657 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (42 minutes ago)