Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 335 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,426 (459,965 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)