Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,381 (733,002 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)