Cost of living comparison between Szeged, Hungary and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 422 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00326 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,211 (678,071 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)