Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,379 (734,584 Ft) in Szeged.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)