Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23510 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,309 (5,566 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (34 minutes ago)