Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23664 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,093 (8,846 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)