Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23797 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,339 (5,627 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 2 hours ago)