Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23824 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,419 (5,957 zł) in Szczecin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)