Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,849 in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (43 minutes ago)