Cost of living in Syracuse, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syracuse (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,144 in Syracuse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (26 minutes ago)