Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01052 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,402 (Taka 133,264) in Sylhet.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Freetown costs 210,000 Leone (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)