Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01437 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,707 (руб 118,780) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)