Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01648 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,855 (руб 173,244) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)