Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,023 (руб 186,591) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)