Cost of living in Syktyvkar, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01434 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Syktyvkar (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,837 (руб 128,075) in Syktyvkar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (33 minutes ago)