Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,580 prices entered by 620 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.695 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 85% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,782 (AU$8,314) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)