Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,613 prices entered by 632 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 91% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,198 (AU$8,770) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)