Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,545 (£2,254) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)