Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,576 (£3,992) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (31 minutes ago)