Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,817 (£2,470) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)