Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.143 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,071 (£2,686) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)