Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12676 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,075 (元16,368) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)