Cost of living in Suzhou, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12755 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,984 (元15,557) in Suzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)