Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,521 (₩4,274,715) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (44 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)