Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,260 (₩2,924,487) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (44 minutes ago)