Cost of living in Suva, Fiji compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 562 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40104 EUR / FJD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 16% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,857 (4,631 FJ$) in Suva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)