Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,978 (4,543 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)