Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 4% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,107 (4,762 Dinar) in Surt.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)