Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01450 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,310 (руб 90,346) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 2 hours ago)