Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02595 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,811 (108,332 ฿) in Surat Thani.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)