Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 53% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €933 (₨75,876) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)