Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 617 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 49% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,585 (₨114,506) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)