Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 542 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01307 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 52% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,000 (₨76,494) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (39 minutes ago)