Cost of living comparison between Surabaya, Indonesia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,404 (Rp 34,315,299) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)