Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,430 (Rp 22,800,045) in Surabaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)