Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18905 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,741 (GH₵9,211) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (38 minutes ago)