Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27340 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,751 (S/. 13,718) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)