Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,511 (2,111,447 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)