Cost of living comparison between Sulaymaniyah, Iraq and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,119 (3,891,420 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)