Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,761 (2,328,639 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)