Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.409 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,484 (﷼ 1,446) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)