Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.446 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,707 (﷼ 1,516) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)