Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.444 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 18% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,842 (﷼ 1,572) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)