Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.245 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,138 (﷼ 953) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (43 minutes ago)