Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.208 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,339 (﷼ 1,059) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)