Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.383 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 15% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,463 (﷼ 1,453) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)