Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04837 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,179 (E£ 45,055) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)