Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13740 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,583 ($b18,796) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)