Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13390 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,381 ($b17,779) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Liverpool costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)