Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13702 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,582 ($b18,840) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (43 minutes ago)