Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12514 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,504 ($b12,019) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)