Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,320 (156,727 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (41 minutes ago)