Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00811 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,884 (232,197 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)